Windows 11: My printer driver did not automatically install. How do I install the driver?
- Do one of the following:
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet: Connect your printer and computer to the same network, then go to the next step.
- USB: When you connect your printer to your computer, the simple driver should automatically install. If it installs, you are done and do not need to go to the next step. If it does not install, go to the next step.
- Select > Settings.
- Select Bluetooth & devices > Printers & scanners.
- Select Add Device next to the Add a printer or scanner prompt.
- Select the Add Device button next to your printer's name.
After the installation is complete, your printer is ready to print.