EpsonNet Print is a utility program that provides peer to peer printing to Epson printers on a TCP/IP network. Follow the instructions below to add an EpsonNet Print Port in Microsoft Windows.
Video Tutorial: How to Add a EpsonNet Print Port in Windows
Click here to download EpsonNet Print.
- Open Devices & Printers, for instructions on how to do this click here.
- Locate and right-click on your Epson printer icon in the Devices and Printers folder and click on Printer Properties.
- Click on the Ports tab.
- In Ports, click on Add Port.
- The Printer Ports window will appear with a choice of ports to add, click on EpsonNet Print Port from the list, then click on New Port.
- The Add EpsonNet Print Port Wizard will appear, displaying a list of printers detected on the network. Select the Printer Model from the list and then click Next. If the target device is not in the list, click Search Again.
- The summary of the device and port will be displayed, the default Port Type is IP Address(Auto), this can be changed as required. Click Finish.
- It will return to the Printer Ports window, click Cancel.
- In the Ports window, the port will now have ticked box beside it, click on Apply.
- The printer driver is now configured, try printing a Test Page to test the port. Click here to find out how to print a Test Page in Microsoft Windows.
- Click OK to close the Properties window.
If you do not have the choice of EpsonNet Print Port, this means that EpsonNet Print has not been installed. We recommend downloading EpsonNet Print from the Epson support website.